Course Format: eLearning/Self-directed course
Contact Hours: 3.0
Course Length: 165
- 1 year unlimited 24/7 access to the online course
- 3.0 contact hours
- Downloadable PDF Study Guide
- Printable CE Certificate
This Course Focuses On
- An organized approach to arterial blood gas interpretation
- Compensated, uncompensated, partially compensated & mixed blood gases
- Clinical case studies with treatment application including Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA), respiratory failure, kidney injury & electrolyte imbalances
- The use of continuous waveform Capnography as a clinical monitoring adjunct
Nicole Kupchik Consulting, Inc. is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #16363. This program is approved for 3.0 contact hours
Course Refund Policy
Our policy is valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If the period of 30 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can't, unfortunately, offer you a refund. In addition, once the course has been accessed, there are no refunds available.
Course Expiration Time Zone
Access to the course expires 1 year after purchase, regardless of when the course is accessed. Please note, courses are set to expire at 00:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on the expiry date.
For example, students in Pacific Standard Time (UTC 8 hrs ahead), will find their class expires at 4:00 PM PST. Due to the major time difference, we have set all courses to expire on day 366 so you receive a full year of access plus a few bonus hours.
All courses will be limited to a maximum of one extension. The one-time extension is valid for 6 months @ 40% of the full cost of the course. Extension requests must be received via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.