November/December 2023 - Live Webinar CCRN® & PCCN® Certification Review Course
The Live Webinar CCRN® & PCCN® Certification Course is designed to follow the AACN Certification Test Plan for the Adult CCRN® & PCCN® exams. This review will assist nurses who provide direct care to acutely/critically ill adult patients to obtain their certification.
This review course is live with Nicole and is comprised of 4 sessions, each session is 4 hours & 30 minutes with 2, 10-minute breaks. Each session will be offered on 2 separate dates, you can choose which date you would like to attend, or you can attend both!
Nicole makes the course fun & interactive with live polling of practice test questions and numerous opportunities for nurses to ask questions!
Course TopicsSession 1: Exam Overview, Endocrine, Renal & Hematology
- November 13 | 10 am – 2:30 pm PST (1 pm – 5:30 pm EST) OR
- November 17 | 8 am - 12:30 pm PST (11 am – 3:30 pm EST)
- November 20 | 10 am - 2:30 pm PST (1 pm – 5:30 pm EST) OR
- November 27 | 10 am - 2:30 pm PST (1 pm – 5:30 pm EST)
- December 1 | 8 am – 12:30 pm PST (11 am – 3:30 pm EST) OR
- December 4 | 10 am - 2:30 pm PST (1 pm – 5:30 pm EST)
- December 8 | 8 am – 12:30 pm PST (11 am – 3:30 pm EST) OR
- December 11 | 10 am – 2:30 pm PST (1 pm – 5:30 pm EST)
** After registration, you will receive an email with directions to attend the course.
**The webinar includes a printed booklet with all the presentation slides (6 slides per page) and it will be shipped starting the week of October 2nd!
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss strategies to successfully pass the CCRN® & PCCN® exams
- Describe pathophysiologic processes, assessment, and management priorities for patients with cardiovascular, neurological, pulmonary, renal, endocrine, behavioral/psychological, and multisystem issues in critical and cardiovascular care
- Discuss medications administered in various disease states including expected & adverse effects
- Apply the driving concepts of Professional and Caring Practices into clinical practice scenarios
Course Refund Policy
Cancellation refund requests must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the scheduled session.
Refunds will not be given if registration is canceled less than 7 days prior to the course.
Nicole Kupchik Consulting, Inc. is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider number 16363. Approved for up to 16.0 CE Contact Hours.